Hi everyone, I am so overwhelmed with every ones love and support for our family during this difficult season! It means more than you could imagine! The best way to send my dad your message would be by leaving a comment on this blog.
As you can see in the pictures, late last night we finally started chemo, and by this morning we were done with one of three of the chemos. Thanks to all your prayers and the powerful God we serve, up until now my dad has not felt any of the side effects. He has been walking around, watching movies, and of course working on his lap top! We ask that you continue to pray for a speedy recovery and physical and emotional strength!
Thank you all for reminding us what a strong support team we have! God Bless!
Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”


AnMaree; please tell your dad that our family especially my husband are praying for him and read this bible verse to him. Psalm 9: 9-10. We will keep him and your family in our prayers. Please say hi to Maggi.
ReplyDeleteOur hearts go out to you guys. Stay strong! We will keep you in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Alex, Jason & Miabella:-)
Created a username just so I could post comments! Love you Anmaree! Like I said last night, this update was such a blessing. See you tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteLove, Katia <3
I'm sure your optimism throughout all of this is really helping your family and friends! You have so much courage and strength and it looks like your father does too (must be where you get it from!). I'll be praying for him!
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
Summer