Monday, June 17, 2013

Bone Marro Transplant Day 4

Hey Everyone!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Fathers Day, we sure did! Well all except for the Heat loosing!
We are now on day four and dad has been doing great. We have three days left of chemo and then on to our rough yet exciting recovery!! My dad is a man that never quits! He is the strongest man i know! As you can see in one of the pictures below, he has even set up his office in his room! lol Dad has been doing all his exercises with out a problem, and is ready to kick some butt!! Because this is going to be a long process I will be updating the blog every few days instead of daily. Feel free to send my dad some love directly to his cell! =)
I have always been a believer in praying specifically. So I ask that you all please be praying that this Chemo destroys every single cancerous cell in my dads body, while protecting the rest of his body. Pray for guidance for all of the doctors and nurses working with my dad. pray for healing. pray for physical and emotional strength. And pray that my dad can be a light in that hospital and to others going through a hard time! =)
God Bless!!


 

 

1 comment:

  1. Are you at Sylvester?
    What floor and room number?
    Best times to see you.

    Love

    Sammy

    ReplyDelete