(4/3)
Good Morning Everyone,
It's been about a week and a half since since dad has been home. The first half was a bit tough as he started to feel many of the side effects, but i proud to say my dad is one tough man! No matter how he felt he would ask my mom everyday to drive him to work for a few hours so that he could keep busy!
Last night my dad was admitted back into the hospital for his second round of chemo and will most likely be there until Friday or Saturday. As of now he is feeling fine, but I ask that you all continually pray for physical strength as the chemo does take a huge toll on his body. Please pray that as he goes through several different Chemos this week God would allow it to kill the cancer and protect the rest of his body. I ask that you pray for my dads heart, soul and mind; that God would continue to build a strong Hope within him! Please pray for the family, although we are extremely Hopeful that the Ultimate Healer in in charge, the stress is starting to get heavy.
When this all began, I confronted God with a confused heart. I know that God allows tough situations to happen for several reasons: to bring Glory to God in healing, to help others going through a tough situation, to learn to depend on Him.... But when the news came to us for a second time, I could help but ask God why. We had already done this, we already had the experience to grow and share God's miraculous healing! Why again?! But as I continued to pray, and it was as if i felt God whisper to me, "The bigger the circumstance, the bigger the miracle, the bigger our God!" I know I serve a Huge God! And although I may not fully understand what He is doing in this season, I will trust in Him and I will praise Him! I ask that you please continue to pray for Hope to be built up in our hearts!
God Bless!
The Lord will preserve him, and keep him alive; and he shall be blessed upon the earth: and thou wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies.
ReplyDeleteThe Lord will strengthen him upon the bed of languishing: thou wilt make all his bed in his sickness.Psalm 41:2-3
I have been and am praying for pops!!!! I love you and my Gia very much... Tell dad and mom that I am running this leg of your race alongside you from over here!!! ❤❤ Eccl 3:11 "He has made everything beautiful in its time".
ReplyDelete